Shopping For technical services: Supervision (technical) services of the implementation of reconstruction works for winemaking laboratories of VET Leova and VET Nisporeni;
Project Title: Consolidated Unit for Implementing & Monitoring the Wine Sector Restructuring Program (UCIMPRSVV)
Date: 29 September, 2017
ITQ Nr. : #SUPERV_LEONIS_2017
Attention to: Works technical services (supervision) providers (Consultant)
Dear Suppliers of technical services for works supervision,
You are invited to submit your price quotation to perform technical supervision services during works implementation for reconstruction of 2 winemaking laboratories for VET Leova and VET Nisporeni.
The technical services for performing the works supervision must be based on the following ToRs:
1. Objectives of the technical tasks:
1.1 The main objective of this task is to provide professional technical supervision of the construction works done by the selected contractor (and subcontractors) on the construction sites of Leova and Nisporeni Vocational Schools in accordance with the national legislation;
1.2 The Consultant’s delegated expert activity includes direct and proactive day-to-day supervision of civil works and ensuring compliance of civil works in accordance with approved technical documents;
1.3 The Consultant will provide expertise and advice to PIU staff, Final Beneficiaries and other relevant stakeholders involved in the process of all aspects of the implementation and execution of the construction contract(s) at VET Leova and VET Nisporeni.
2. Description of tasks:
2.1 Perform technical monitoring of works in full compliance with the legislation and standards of the Republic of Moldova and in accordance with the contractual agreements signed with the contractor;
2.2 The Consultant company shall appoint a licensed (responsabil tehnic, atestat) individual expert who will act as the main official technical representative of UCIMPRSVV/PIU on construction sites (including, but not limited to: signing of documents, quantity invoices etc. submitted by the contractor);
2.3 Perform site inspection:
- Weekly monitoring of minimum 2 monitoring visits on the site (weekly visit of both sites: Nisporeni and Leova Vocational Education Training schools);
- During these visits, perform the technical supervision of the executed works, collect the approval notices of the beneficiary institutions, the contractor/subcontractors;
- Organize weekly informative meetings with the PIU (with PIU staff, contractor, Beneficiaries, etc., as necessary) and inform about the progress of work, risks, delays, etc. At the weekly meeting, the Consultant will report to PIU the situation on the construction sites, including findings, conclusions, recommendations;
2.4 Verify the plans, drawings and quantities in terms of accuracy of the calculations;
2.5 Verify and approve/sign the protocols of work execution and volumes (quantitative and qualitative).
2.6 Communicate with the General Contractor on the emergence of possible new, unforeseen volumes, not included in the contracts' quotations and immediately inform UCIMPRSVV of such situations until unforeseen work is done;
2.7 Approve and sign the Construction Technical Book (Cartea Technica) at each of the two sites (VET Leova and VET Nisporeni);
2.8 Ensure that all materials used and work carried out are in accordance with the specifications and clauses of the contract;
2.9 Supervise and immediately inform UCIMPRSVV of possible cost overruns, quality issues of implemented works other critical aspects related to works implementation;
2.10 Manage, monitor and interpret / explain contractual projects / Cost estimates provided by UCIMPRSVV;
2.11 Maintain communication, as necessary, with any consultant, subcontractor, supervisor, beneficiary, inspector of the quantity and of the work force involved in the project;
2.12 Collaboration with local authorities (in specific cases) to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and norms;
3. Institutional arrangements:
3.1 The Consultant (together with appointed individual appointed expert) will report directly to the UCIMPRSVV Civil Works Expert, who will be responsible for coordinating the Consultant's daily activities;
3.2 The PIU will provide the Consultant/individual expert with all the project documents deemed necessary to carry out the task. It is assumed that the individual expert will work from Consultant’s own office and use its own means of transport for building site visits;
3.3 Implementation of the tasks described in this ToRs will be provided by the Consultant on the basis of a service providing contract. The consultant will estimate its total costs (gross, including any adjacent taxes, but applying 0% VAT) that will cover all expenses related to the given tasks, such as: remuneration/fees, own transport (to/from Leova and Nisporeni), communications and administration (office / supplies, etc.) related to the given tasks.
4. Duration of service and reporting:
4.1 The initial estimated duration of tasks is 4 months, or any other period which may be subsequently determined by the Parties in writing;
4.2 The Consultant will prepare and present monthly Acts of Provided Consultancy Services and invoices, which will be approved by the UCIMPRSVV Civil Works Expert.
5. Qualification requirements for the appointed individual expert:
5.1 Higher education in civil engineering or architecture;
5.2 Minimum 5 years of technical experience in construction (preferably in industrial fields);
5.3 Hold a valid license in performing works supervision services
5.4 Excellent knowledge of the Romanian language;
5.5 Strong knowledge of PC Office tools (knowledge of AutoCad / ArhiCad will be an asset);
2. You must quote for all the items under this shopping (as per Attachment 1 to this ITQ). Price quotations will be evaluated for all the items and contracts awarded to the firm offering the lowest evaluated total cost of all the requested service quantities under this shopping. Incomplete (on list items and/or quantities) bids shall be disqualified.
3. Your price quotation in the form attached (Attachment 1 to this ITQ) (together with the following necessary document: Copy of the company’s registration certificate, Copy of company’s license for performing works related services, and the copy of the CV with copy of license of the individual expert(s) that the company shall delegate to perform works technical supervision services) must be submitted in a sealed envelope at the following address:
Consolidated Unit for Implementing & Monitoring the Wine Sector Restructuring Program (UCIMPRSVV), 18, Calea Basarabiei, 2nd floor, off.9 Chisinau, Republic of Moldova, MD-2023
Attn: Iurie Brumarel, Executive Director
4. Your quotation in English or Romanian language, should be accompanied by adequate detailed technical documentation for each item/incidental services quoted. The company shall provide catalogue(s) and other printed similar materials or pertinent information (in English or Romanian language) for items quoted.
5. The deadline for receipt of your quotation by the Purchaser at the addressed indicated in Paragraph 3 is: hour 10:00 AM, October 10, 2017.
6. Quotations by fax or by electronic means are not acceptable.
7. You quotation(s) should be submitted as per the following instructions and in accordance with the attached Contract (for Contract Form see Attachment 2 to this ITQ).
(i) PRICES: Prices can be quoted in EUR, USD or MDL.
(ii) EVALUATION OF QUOTATIONS: Offers determined to be substantially responsive to the technical specifications will be evaluated by comparison of their prices by converting their price to the Moldovan Leu (MDL) based on the official exchange rate published by the National Bank of Moldova on the date specified in Paragraph 5 of this invitation for submission of quotations.
In evaluating the quotations, the Purchaser will determine for each proposal the evaluated price by adjusting the price quotation by making any correction for any arithmetical errors as follows:
(a) where there is a discrepancy between amounts in figures and in words, the amount in words will govern;
(b) where is a discrepancy between the unit rate and the line item total resulting from multiplying the unit rate by the quantity, the unit rate as quoted will govern;
If a Supplier refuses to accept the correction, its quotation will be rejected.
(iii) AWARD OF CONTRACT: The award will be made to the bidder offering the lowest evaluated price and that meets the required standards of technical and financial capabilities. The successful bidder will sign a Contract as per attached form of contract and terms and conditions of supply/performance.
(iv) VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: Your quotation(s) should be valid for a period of forty five (45) days from the deadline for receipt of quotation(s) indicated in Paragraph 5 of this Invitation to Quote.
8. Further information can be obtained from:
Oleg Lipcean, Procurement Officer,
Consolidated Unit for Implementing & Monitoring the Wine Sector Restructuring Program (UCIMPRSVV)
Tel/Fax: (+373) 260906; cell: 078812202
9. Please Confirm by Fax/ E-mail the receipt of this invitation and whether or not you will submit the price quotation(s).
Terms and Conditions of Supply
UCIMPRSVV Executive Director